There’s a lot to talk about this week. Here are the bones of contention:
- Ian reports what might make 11 across more sensible: a spear carrier is a film extra.
- Aren’t pagans the opposite of atheists?
- Am I right in think CAST SUP is a little tenuous for a wrap party? And isn’t throw forward not quite in the same direction as casts up?
- Surely RED HAND = queen of hearts is a bit much Oopsies — that should be RED CARD, which makes more sense.
- I’m OK with cosmopolitan = COCKTAIL even though it goes from particular to general, much like I would be OK if it was dog = PET — although something like dog = ANIMAL would be abominable.
- Can anyone save promising = PALMIER?
Agree? Disagree? Did I forget something?